Saturday, April 10, 2010

Everland!

Sun Moon university KLI 1st School Trip - Everland, Korea

So i went to Everland!

The whole language studens went and we explored Everland with our class.
My class. 8반
guess who's my 선생님(teacher) ^^

We went to so many crazy rides!
Apparently my classmates all love the adrenaline >.>
I never felt so crazy in my life. But its thrilling ^^
can you fine me????
Ever wondered what it felt like being tossed turned flipped around??
Well come to everland.
p/s: Never do the tossing to your pets!!!
like swinging them up in the air and then catch them. Its not a comfortable feeling for them.

I liked this ride.
It was a wet ride tho... thank God for the sun >.<~
Oh! Ain't my 선생님 (teacher) cute???
He's so funny too~~~

Aww~ i really like my teacher ^^
and my classmates too~

One thing i LOVE about Everland is that the animals!
They are SO close to you and moving!
well they are alive compare to animals in Malaysia where they sleep 24 hours...
and animals in everland looks so majestic and well taken care of~!!!!
look at this rare White Tiger~~~


This buddy of mine weights 360kg
and is bigger than an average human being!
Looking at sea lions and walruses in documentary it doesn't hit you that they can be SO big!
Seeing them this close really can make you feel that you will be in big trouble if you enter their tank!!
But he's cute~ ^^

Lastly, my class split up and went to wherever we want to go in everland and my friend here we're wih me the whole day~
자오리엔 from 중국 (china)

--------------------------------------끝 / THE END------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment