Friday, July 24, 2009

Experiencing KK

Ok...

Like 3 days ago (wednesday) i wne to meet yui cause its the day i get my Yukata~~~
So i decided to take this time to stay oer her house and also watch movie ----> Harry Potter!

Yui invited 2 of her frinds. KK and Ben (nice to meet you~...ben)
Ben a 20++ year old guy who is really nice and he can speak japanese~
KK akak Khareeza. Yui's erh... ex school mate who studies in the UK now and is in malaysia cause of summer break.

So... I was totally the alien there... hey! no prob i got my yukata~
But seriously. I heard alot of kk from people and i wanted to know so i 'observed' her and seriously!
I am sooo speechless...
She's in short a s***!

She who met Ben for the 2nd time that day was.... literally ALL over ben.
Sure the stories i heard of her hugging guys and over reacted whenever she sees a guy...
I never thought of it as serious!

In any case. So Kk was all oer ben seriously.
I couldn't even the time of intro like
"Hello~ Im Christine yui's friend. Nice to meet you,ben!"
Seriously =.=
In the end of the day i didnt even know ben's name until i asked Yui and he also didn't know my name till he asked yui. No ones fault there...

Khareeza. A Chinese who looks like a indian malay.
Talks non stop. Never seen someone talk so much in my life.
Miss know it all.
Definitely very very cain type =.=

Sigh... better stop. Not nice to talk about people....
So, Ben was nice. tho he thought i was seriously quiet.
Well... i didnt have the chance to talk right??? kk was talking non-stop and she even cuts my conversation when there is one.
She's the limelight....
But hopefully we'll meet again ^_^
=.= minus kk of course =.=

but in any case.
Ben have been a real gentleman ^_^v

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear that you met a new friend and he is a real gentleman :)

    But, I gotta say that I truly dislike people that interrupt me when I am talking so that can stay in the limelight.

    Stephen

    ReplyDelete