Thursday, September 2, 2010

Start of Something New~

its the new semester!

Vacation is over. 40days workshop is over. 10hours of sleep is over XD

But all i well i guess ^^

new term. new teacher [3 of them!]. new class. new classmates. new room. new roommate [except for one ^^]

14반 that is where i am. On the 3rd floor. we have snazzy chairs and flat-screen tv. and 2 of my roommates are also my classmates. BUT!

homework is times 3 more than last semester and all that 단어. oh how my head hurts from all that brain power used!

now 공부 시간 takes up most of my day. But i wanna play too~

and watch 김탁구~.

alas, what is important now is to pass my exam to be in 중급2 or else.... HABIS! [as they say in Malaysia]

But i will make time.

Because that is one of my philosophy in life.

Never say no time because its your life. you MAKE time.

So i will make time.

study.sleep.eat.drama.homework.posting.and of course FACEBOOK


My Intermediate book 1



No comments:

Post a Comment