Tuesday, February 23, 2010

God's Day Lunar Edition


It is late but to blog something like this special event it is never late. Right? And it is good for me to update it right?

Anyway, God's Day this year is secial because it is celebrated using the Lunar calendar ^^
It falls on the 14th February. It is a triple delight day as I celebrated God's Day and Chinese New Year ^^ and Valentine'S Day (?)



One thing that must not be missed is the awesome food that many blessed wifes cooked till late at night ^^~


2nd Generation group... see how united we are????


The adults group ^^~

I love this picture. No matter what. Once i get the photoshop installed in my com i am gonna make it look like an album cover >.<


Lastly a picture. Jnel and Me ^^
*Thanks Jnel for making this picture 'brighter' *

And so the morning ended like this ^^ And i spend the rest of the day with my family for Chinese New Year~

No comments:

Post a Comment