Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tag Hunting Begins!

Hunt soon-to-be taggers

1. Post a recent photo of yourself


2. What was your last meal?
-McDonalds!


3. Any plans for today?
-Yea loads! my work load just tripled and i gotta rearrange my work and fill my planner
[Hopefully i get to doo all the stuff by saturday!!]

4. Describe your life.
-Life is full of ups and downs. I am so lost in my world and i always lose interest in something quickly.
Summery: Life is boring [Iwant more excitment!]

5. What are your feelings now?
-Feeling lazy with all the work i am thinking...

6. List 5 people to tag.
1-Yui
2-Max
3-CJ7
4-Jia Yuan
5- Jnel

7. Is no 1 your best buddy?
-100% yessssss since 3 years old

8. Is no 3 a weirdo?
-Yeap! totally [hee hee]

9. Do you consider no 5 girly?
-Call her girly and you die.


10. No 2 is a sensitive kid?
-I dont think so....


11. Do you think no 4 will tag u back?
-If he actually does the tag whahahaha


Keep adding one question for everytime you tag someone

4 comments:

  1. hahaha.. you didnt tag me. so im not going to do. lalalala~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH !! Look at your hair !! it's so long already! Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jia Yuan [I DID tag you~~~!!!!!!]
    Yui [YEA its long but looks so lame XD]

    ReplyDelete
  4. o.o you changed the name. haha.
    i tot is JIAN YUAN!! lalala~!!

    ReplyDelete