Friday, April 10, 2009

MRCS HQ

Ok so i didn't blog like ceturies ago.
After Janelle's 'calling' i'll blog >.>

Ok its about why i din't blog....

sigh....

Anyway, everyone in HQ was super busy because of the Power of 10sen: Gaza Dibela natonwide campaign with partnership with the Malaysian Red Crescent Society (MRCS). This nationwide campaign is located at 6 states and my zone is central zone located at the MRCS HQ. So i was told that those VIP coming is Tan Sri Zaleha, MRCS chairman and Miss Malaysia 2008. Plus atleast 20 teachers from different schools and reporters!

So i was excited! My partner will ber Dr Teh who as UPF representative will be doing a power point presentation on Power of 10sen. Along with 2 technical person: happy and Lito. But unfortunately Dr.Teh couldn't make it cause he need to go to Thailand for a meeting so he was replaced with Mdm Shanta an AFP. still no worries...

Until the day...

9th April 2009



(1)AFP
I kept calling her since 8am and until the last moment she finally picked up my call (Thank God!) but then she told me with her sickly voice "Sorry i can't make it today because i got high fever" (O.O) For a moment i swear my heart skipped a beat. But its ok, Tan Sri Zaleha is coming right??????

(2)Tan Sri could not make it
So i went into the conference room in MRCS HQ and talk to the MC to make sure the program is what i need it to be. Then then break the news "Tan Sri just alled me and said she could not make it today" Now i truly really swear time stopped. DOOMSDAY is here. omg God is truly testing me. But i feel so unworthy. I not in a standard of talking to the press or a celeb and VIPs for that matter. I mean come on! I only taken care of donation boxes and written the script! I got no name card and im just 20 >.>

(3)Time has arrived
So time has arrived VIP is here Miss Malaysia is here. The press and MRCS staff. But teacher who supposely come from 40 different schools? only one came (=.=) Anyway the show must go on. So i thought originally. Following the program i should have time to compose and get inspiration to what to say since i DID wrote the script for MCs and before my presentation its a video of Power of 10sen and Gaza so i should get ideas on what to say... Mana tau the MC (btw is a totally different person o.0) says "salam sejahtera" and straight away introduced me and say "nowi would like to invite the UPF representative Miss Christine Wong to give a speech" A sppech!!?? H-E-L-L-O i would like to say... i don't gove the speech. I give a presentation. Totally different! So i got toal shocked and i swear again that my soul left my body that time. So my speech in bahasa was totally off and hang and lame!!! worst speech i have ever given. Yea so after me was Miss Malaysia 2008 she gave a supporting speech to suppost Power of 10sen. Then it was some cheque given to MRCS and then it was Q&A time with press. So i hope i answered nicely >.> Then it all ends... just like that less than 30 minutes.









(4) My own Q&A with Miss Malaysia 2008
So after everything i had a chance to talk to Miss Malaysia and she was really nice so interested in helping UPF and she brought one donation box back! Truly she is so nice (^_^)/


(5)SMK Desa Tun Hussien Onn
So 3 of us UPF side were invited to follow 2 MRCS to a school to handover the donation boxes, badges and a file. It was a ncie school (^_^)



Finally Thank you Miss Malaysia for your support and I am looking foward to work together with you on UPF programs...


No comments:

Post a Comment