Monday, March 30, 2009

My SERIOUS Problem >.>

Don't you hate it???

My first blog entry and its full of anger and depression.
Why la?????
I was gonna do an awesome blog entry and left the com to go to meeting and when i came back she again....
Who's she?
She la, the one who always uses computer the moment someone leave the com. Always!
Always surfing the net. What about us? The one who has no place to do our work (No thank to you) We want to do our work. and yet....

Especially my place! Just because i always leave the sit empty does not mean i got nothing to do. Closing all my windows in the com. My work!!!! all unsaved. My blog entry!!!!!! not saved yet you closed it. My downloads i am downloading for my work all GONE!!!!

Seriously, i don't mind you using. But please la don't simply log out my skype and msn and closing all the windows (got important stuff you know!!) ask me first!!!

ARGH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment